FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What are the stages for article publishing process?
– Article Submission through online/mail.
– Article Receipt Acknowledgement
– Peer Review Process
– Revision of article / Rejection of article
– Article acceptance and Article Processing Charge Payment
– Submission of Author Copyright form
– Article proofs sent to author
– Corrected proofs returned by author
– Online First – Article available online in “Article in Press” section
– Journal Issue available online
– Article published (in print and/or final electronic version)
Where I can find Instructions for the journal?
Please go to the homepage of the journal. From there you can click the “Author Guidelines” button or “Gudie for Authors” menu.
What type of articles will accept?
The journals accept Original Full Length Research Articles, Reviews, Short Communications, etc.,. For more details please refer journal’s Guide for Authors.
How long it will take for the review process?
We aim to provide a service that is faster than traditional journals, without compromising the quality of the peer review process. The peer review process will be done in 60 days for most manuscripts.
Is there any processing charges for the journal?
Social Values & Society (SVS) is free of cost. There are no publishing charges to publish in this journal.